02 购物过程
作者:李文昊      更新:2022-09-03 15:54      字数:7364
  02 购物过程
  试穿衣服才知好
  dialogue
  anna and mary are in a women's dress store.
  安娜和玛丽在一家女装店。
  seller: good afternoon, ladies. may i help you?
  售货员:下午好,女士们。我可以效劳吗?
  mary: we are just looking.
  玛丽:我们只是随便看看。
  anna: look, this dress is beautiful.
  安娜:看,这件裙子真漂亮。
  mary: yeah, it is really nice. but i don't think it is suitable to you. the pink one will be better.
  玛丽:是,确实漂亮。但我认为它不适合你。那件粉红色的会更好一些。
  anna: the pink one? the style is a little childish.
  安娜:粉红色的那件?样式有点幼稚吧。
  mary: why not try it on? it looks pretty good for you.
  玛丽:为什么不穿上试试呢?它看起来很适合你。
  anna: ok, i'll try it on.
  安娜:好吧,我试穿一下。
  seller: what's your size, madam?
  售货员:你穿多大号的,女士?
  anna: size 8.
  安娜:8号的。
  seller: size 8, ok, here you are, madam. the fitting room is over there.
  售货员:8号,好的,给您,女士。试衣间在那边。
  mary: wow, so beautiful you are! it seems that the dress is just made for you.
  玛丽:哇,真漂亮。这件裙子就好像是为你量身定做的一样。
  anna: emm…yes, it's nice for me. you have a good taste.
  安娜:嗯,的确和我很配,你品味真不错。
  notes
  1. suitable [?sju:t?bl] adj. 适当的,适宜的;恰当的
  2. pink [pi?k] adj. 粉红色的,淡红色的;n. 粉红色
  3. childish [?t?aildi?] adj. 孩子的,孩子气的,孩子所特有的;幼稚的
  4. size [saiz] n. 大小,尺寸;(衣服)尺码
  小贴士
  1. i like this clothes. may i try it on?
  我很喜欢这件衣服。可以试穿一下吗?
  2. where is the fitting room, please?
  请问试衣间在哪儿?
  3. the shirt suits your jeans well.
  这件衬衫配你的牛仔裤很合适。
  4. this one is small for you. a larger size would be better.
  你穿这件太小了,大一号的会更好。
  5. how about this red sweater? is it beautiful on me?
  这件红毛衣怎么样?我穿着漂亮吗?
  6. i like myself in the mirror.
  我喜欢镜子中的自己。
  讨价还价最热闹
  dialogue
  may wants to buy a dust coat with a lower cost online.
  梅想在网上以更低的价格来买一件风衣。
  may: hi. do you have this dust coat in stock?
  梅:你好,请问一下这件风衣有货吗?
  seller: hi. yes, what size do you want?
  卖家:有货。你要多大号的?
  may: large. do you have any other colors?
  梅:大号。还有别的颜色吗?
  seller: yes, there are three colors: grey,black and white. but the only size we have left in black is large.
  卖家:有的。有灰色、黑色和白色三种颜色,但黑色的只剩下大号了。
  may: good, black is what i want…can you lower the price a little bit?
  梅:不错,黑色正是我想要的。能便宜一些吗?
  seller: sorry. that's the lowest price.
  卖家:不好意思,这是最低价了。
  may: i'll take two if you can give me a discount.
  梅:如果再便宜一点我就买两件。
  seller: how about 500 yuan for two? and i'll send it to you for tree.
  卖家:这样吧,两件500元,包邮。
  notes
  1. dust coat 风衣
  2. lower [?l?u?] v.(使)降低,(使)跌落;削弱,削减;adj. 较低的,低等的
  3. discount [?diskaunt] n. 数目;折扣;v. 打折扣,减价出售
  小贴士
  1. this is the lowest price. i can't lower it any more.
  这是最便宜的价钱了,不能再低了。
  2. i'll buy it if the price is cheaper than this.
  如果再便宜一点我就买。
  3. as a frequent customer in the shop, i think it is reasonable to give a cheaper price.
  作为店中的常客,我认为给我更低一点的价位是合理的。
  4. this is a reasonable price for its good quality.
  它的质量很好,价钱也合情合理。
  5. why this one is cheaper than the black one?
  为什么这件要比那件黑色的便宜?
  6. the zipper of this jacket doesn't work well. can i have it with a cheaper price?
  这件夹克的拉链不好用,能便宜点卖给我吗?
  货比三家哪儿最好
  dialogue
  lucy wants to buy a pair of cheap but goodquality boots.
  露西想买一双便宜但质量好的长筒靴。
  lucy: there are so many shoe shops here.
  露西:这儿的鞋店真多。
  tom: yes, here's the shoe business mansion.
  汤姆:对,这里是鞋业商厦。
  lucy: tom, i find that kind of red boots again. they are cheaper than those in the last shop we just have seen. they are almost the same, but here they cost half as much.
  露西:汤姆,我又找到那款红色长筒靴了。比我们刚才看的那家店要便宜。样式基本一样,但价钱便宜了一半。
  tom: how about the quality? we shouldn't judge them only by the appearance and price.
  汤姆:质量怎么样?我们不能光看外观和价格。
  lucy: there are a three-month warranty. i think there's no problem. i want to buy them now.
  露西:有3个月的保修期。我想没问题。我现在就想买。
  tom: don't hurry. we talk to the seller and maybe we can bargain a little.
  汤姆:别着急。我们去和卖家谈谈,或许我们还能砍砍价。
  lucy: ok, i'll buy them even if the bargain doesn't work.
  露西:好吧,就是价钱没砍下来我也要买。
  notes
  1. mansion [?m?n??n] n. 宅第;公馆;大厦
  2. boot [bu:t] n. 长筒靴,高筒鞋
  3. quality [?kw?liti] n. 质,质量;优点,优质;品质,特征,特性
  4. judge [d??d?] n. 法官;裁判员,评判员;鉴定人;v. 审判;评判,断定
  5. warranty [?w?r?nti] n. 质量,保证;保证书,保单
  小贴士
  1. the shoes in this shop are much cheaper than the one that we went just now.
  这家店里的鞋比刚才我们去的那家要便宜得多。
  2. the trousers don't suit me well. let's try another shop.
  这条裤子不太适合我。我们去别家看看吧。
  3. i like this pair of earrings best after scanning so many kinds.
  看了这么多种耳环,我最喜欢的就是这副了。
  4. what do you think of this handbag compared with the previous one?
  和之前的那个手包相比,你觉得这个怎么样?
  5. don't hurry to buy that now. it would be better to decide after a comparison.
  现在不要着急去买。做个比较后再决定会更好。
  6. i don't think this style fits me well, although it is cheaper.
  我觉得这个风格不太适合我,虽然它更便宜一些。
  会员卡消费挺划算
  dialogue
  april is in a store, and she wants to buy a pair of jeans.
  艾普丽尔在一家服装店,她想买一条牛仔裤。
  april: how much is this pair of jeans?
  艾普丽尔:这条牛仔裤多少钱?
  seller: 210 yuan. do you have a membership card, madam?
  店员:210元。请问女士有会员卡吗?
  april: no, i don't. how can i get one?
  艾普丽尔:我没有。怎么办会员卡?
  seller: if you consume more than 200 yuan once, you can get a membership card here. next time when you come here to buy something, you will enjoy a discount of 20%.
  店员:如果您一次消费满200元的话,就可以办理一张会员卡。下次您来这里消费的时候,就会享受8折优惠。
  april: that's good. well, i think i can get one now, right?
  艾普丽尔:挺不错。那我现在可以办一张了吧?
  seller: sure, could you register and sign your name here?
  店员:当然,请登记一下,然后签个字好吗?
  april: is it ok?
  艾普丽尔:这样可以吗?
  seller: yes, here's your card, please.
  店员:是的,这是您的卡。
  april: thank you.
  艾普丽尔:谢谢。
  notes
  1. membership [?memb??ip] n. 会员身份,会员资格;全体会员
  2. consume [k?n?sju:m] v. 消费;消耗,耗尽
  3. once [w?ns] adv. 一次;曾经,昔时;conj. 一旦……就……
  小贴士
  1. membership card 会员卡
  会员制服务是现在流行的一种服务管理模式,它可以提高顾客的回头率,提高顾客对企业的忠诚度。很多的服务行业都采取这样的服务模式,会员制的形式多数都表现为会员卡。一个公司发行的会员卡相当于公司的名片,在会员卡上可以印刷公司的标志或者图案,为公司形象作宣传,是公司进行广告宣传的理想载体。同时发行会员卡还能起到吸引新顾客,留住老顾客,增强顾客忠诚度的作用,并能实现打折、积分、客户管理等功能,是一种确实可行的增加效益的途径。
  2. please help me check the points that have accumulated in my membership card.
  请帮我查一下我会员卡里的积分。
  3. how can i apply for a membership card in your store?
  我怎么样才能办一张你们店里的会员卡?
  4. the more points in your card, the more discounts you will enjoy.
  会员卡里的积分越多,您享受到的折扣就越多。
  5. i forget to take my card today. can i still enjoy the discount? for i'm an old customer here.
  我今天忘带会员卡了,还可以享受折扣吗?我是这里的老顾客了。
  6. you will enjoy a discount of 20% with your card.
  下次您来这里消费的时候,就会享受8折优惠。
  (enjoy a discount of 20%指享受8折优惠,8折优惠就是打原价20%的折扣,不说enjoy a discount of 80%。)
  优惠券,大优惠
  dialogue
  kane wants to buy a laptop and now he is bargaining with the seller.
  凯恩想买台笔记本电脑,现在他正在和店员讨价还价。
  kane: this laptop is overpriced. i want to buy it if there's a cheaper price.
  凯恩:这台笔记本太贵了。再便宜一点吧。
  seller: sorry, sir. we never overcharge. it is a fair price as a new type in this brand.
  店家:对不起,先生。我们从不漫天要价。对于这种牌子的新品来说,价格相当公道。
  kane: is there any discount on this laptop now?
  凯恩:这台电脑现在有折扣吗?
  seller: no, sir. how about the lenovo series? there's a promotion of lenovo. it's on sale now.
  店家:没有,先生。联想系列的怎么样?联想品牌在搞促销,现在降价出售。
  kane: how much of this silver grey one?
  凯恩:这台银灰色的什么价位?
  seller: what a great taste you have! it's 3500 yuan. this laptop is excellent. also you'll enjoy a coupon for the promotion.
  店家:您真有品味。这台是3500元。这台笔记本相当出色,而且现在在搞促销,您还会享受一张优惠券。
  kane: how long is the warranty?
  凯恩:保修期是多长时间?
  seller: one year. the maintenance store location and telephone numbers are on the warranty card.
  店家:一年。保修卡上有维修地点和电话。
  kane: ok, i'll take this one.
  凯恩:好的,就要这台了。
  notes
  1. overprice [??uv??prais] v. 将……标价过高,索价过高
  2. overcharge [??uv??t?ɑ:d?] v. 对……要价过高;n. 过高的要价
  3. silver [?silv?] n. 银;adj. 银色的,银制的;像银的
  4. coupon [?ku:p?n] n. 礼券,优惠券订货单;参赛表
  小贴士
  1. this coupon is just valid during the promotion.
  这张优惠券仅在促销活动期间有效。
  2. are there any coupons available in the market?
  商场有推出优惠券吗?
  3. the coupon is a great chance for me to buy that toy bear.
  这张优惠券正好可以用来买那只玩具熊。
  4. the coupons are very popular now as a way of attracting customers.
  优惠券作为一种吸引顾客的方式,现在非常流行。
  5. i got a coupon of kfc today. let's enjoy the fast food when we finish our work.
  我今天得到了一张肯德基的优惠券。我们完成工作后去享受快餐吧。